Need help figuring out how much mulch you need? We're here to help!
Generally,you need enough mulch to cover the desired area with a layer two to three inches deep.
- Step one - Determine the approximate area to be mulched, in square feet.
- For rectangular areas, measure the width and length of the area and multiply the two together.
- For circular areas, measure the diameter and multiply by 3.
- For irregular areas, it's often easiest to treat them as rectangles and approximate.
- Step two - Enter the total square footage into our calculator or use the table below to see how many bags you need.
- Step three - Order mulch and support our scouts. Thank you!